Our VBAC curriculum is developed by Julie Francom and Meagan Heaton, local VBAC moms and doulas, and is based on the circumstances seen and experienced in the local birth culture. We have carefully crafted a comprehensive manual that is designed to provide women and their partners with information and direction to guide them in making their own unique and specific birth after cesarean choices. This will facilitate emotional healing, mental preparation, and physical preparation in order for families to understand their options for VBAC and plan a safe and satisfying birth. We encourage you to continue your learning and growth with us in this robust VBAC course.
- Mental and physical VBAC preparation
- Essential VBAC stats & facts.
- VBAC and C-section risks & benefits.
- Choosing the right provider and birthplace.
- Safely avoiding C-sections.
- Making sense of interventions.
- What to expect during labor.
- Navigating your birth space.
- Access to powerful resources.
- 100+ page full color VBAC course manual shipped to you for free.
Welcome to our circle, we are so glad you are here! Along with being doulas and moms, we have a passion for all things VBAC and empowering parents to play an active role in their pregnancy and birth. We believe in making birth after Cesarean better by providing education, support, and a community of like minded people.
StartWhat is TOLAC? (2:07)
StartMental Preparation (1:38)
StartFear Release Activity and Reflection (1:35)
StartClient Story: VBA2C Fear Release (3:10)
PreviewLearning to Calm the Mind (4:18)
StartMeditation using Kriya (3:46)
StartPhysical Preparation (4:54)
PreviewBaby Positioning (4:04)
StartThe Miles Circuit (1:36)
StartIntentional Deep Breath (6:36)